Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 Top Ten List

10. Greenberg Smoked Turkey dropped off at my door and ready to eat!
9.  My friend, Vickie's amazing crockpot cornbread dressing that my whole family LOVES!
8.  RoRo's Baking Company's wonderful Dinna-Rolls.  Sooooo good and such a sweet family that we love!
7.  Green beans unbundled and sweetened in brown sugar, the way Grace likes them, from the Spark Ministry cookbook.
6.  Apple pies, pumpkin muffins and pumpkin pies and rice krispie pumpkins made with my girls!
5.  Homemade mashed potatoes for days
4.  Puzzles
3.  The love of family.
2.  This tent I call home.
1.  Peace that passes all understanding that only comes from the one true God.




1 comment:

Sally Martin said...

Sounds like you had a good meal. Glad you could all be home together! My husband wanted me to mention an enzyme that at times has helped people with Crohn's. It is called Serrapeptase. He said here in the states it is a supplement. Other countries prescript it. We continue to pray for you all. May you have a Merry Christmas!